· UPAY primarily focuses on providing free of cost education to needy children and conduct recreational activities aimed at broadening the skill set of such children.
· It was founded by Varun Shrivastava , Ex IITian with the help of 3 socially motivated Engineers on 20.04.2010.
· On 19 September 2011, UPAY was registered under Mumbai Public Trusts Act 1950 and The Societies Registration Act 1860.
· Currently it has 22 centers (8 centers in Nagpur zone, 9 centers in Mouda zone , 3 center in Gurgaon & Delhi ,2 center in pune ).
· UPAY has expanded from 15 children to more than 1300 children & 200 volunteers in a span of 6 years.
“To overcome disparities in education so that every child gets an opportunity to learn, to grow and to succeed”
Mission 2020 :
· To reach 3000 under privileged children through Reach & Teach initiative .
· To enroll 500 street children into school through Footpathshala initiative.
· Skill development of 500 street youth /women through apnasaamaan.com initiative .
Core Value( SOLUTION)
Opportunity to All
Under Privileged Advancement
Teach & Reach India
Orientation for Moral & Social values
Nurturing the rural talent