Name of Position: Chief Operating Officer
Total Vacancy: 1
Work Location: Nagpur(Maharastra)
Renumeration: 12 to 15K per Month depends on education qualification and relevant work experience
Name of Position: Zonal Operating officer
Total Vacancy: 2
Work Location: Gurgaon and Pune (1 each)
Renumeration: 5 to 10K per Month depends on education qualification and relevant work experience
Name of Position: Mentor
Total Vacancy: 6
Work Location: Nagpur, Delhi, Gurgaon and Pune
Renumeration: 2 to 5K per Month depends on education qualification and relevant work experience
How to Apply :
About Role and Responsibilities:
1. Co-ordination with volunteers & interns.
2. Keep updated on activities at all the centers (daily basis) via telephonic communication & commutation.
3. Maintaining UPAY mobile library (i.e. arranging for right kind of books for particular mobile library
station, scheduling mobile library stations, brainstorming on how to increase mobile library’s effectiveness).
4. Resources arrangement (like books, stationary, school bags etc.).
5. Managing resources like: banners/pamphlets/certificates/stationary/publicity related items.
6. Preparation & updating of students database & follow up via local volunteer.
7. Preparing students progress report & identify arears of improvement.
8. Scheduling medical camps/ vaccination camps. (Co-ordination with Medical volunteers)
1. Maintaining financial records of any kind of expenditure (may be any activity/event/meet etc.)
2. Preparing monthly/yearly expenditure statements Centre wise.
3. Getting bills/advances or relevant documents sanctioned from competent authority under DoP clause.
4. Keep track of money flow & its utilization.
5. Preparing budget & allocation of funds efficiently.
1. Statutory works: all kind of documentation, preparation of monthly reports and Annual reports (center
wise & overall).
2. Coordination with government officials (especially potential guests/donors).
3. Collaboration with various Govt. schemes (specially related with child education)
4. Collaboration with parallel/relevant NGOs for donations/sponsorship/help.
5. Keep accountability of all type of resources.
1. Preparing proposals for CSR & govt. schemes.
2. Conducting Volunteers Induction & interview.
3. Conducting & scheduling all meetings of UPAY.
4. Preparing Minutes of Meeting for all meetings of UPAY.
5. Updating MoMs to all executives & officials & relevant personnel.
6. Updating executives about centers operations, special activities, meetings (daily basis).
7. Communication with colleges, schools or other relevant institutions for publicity drive.
8. Scheduling & prioritizing publicity drives.
9. Representing all the publicity drives.
10. Meeting with external stack holders.
11. Managing & scheduling social awareness programs.
12. Maintaining the social media of UPAY (FB /twitter/Instagram etc.).
13. Managing & scheduling volunteer’s recruitment drives.
14. Keeping UPAY’s webpage updated.
15. Helping in preparation & printing of Magazine.
16. Coordination with donors/ Sponsors.
17. Preparing Certificates for volunteers.
18. Preparing & issuing I cards to volunteers & students.
19. Preparation & updating of volunteers database.
20. Regular feedback from ground level volunteers for any improvement.