UPAY Internship Programme
Sector - Education
Location - In and around Nagpur, Delhi-NCR, Pune and Mouda.
Duration - Min - 1 Month and Max - 6 Months
• Should be a 10+2 qualified , Should be enrolled with some college/University
• Willingness to work in challenging environments,
Application Requirements –
Statement of Purpose. It is an essay that tells us who you are and what are your plans and why you want to do internship at UPAY. The SOP should be between 100-150 words. If you have done social work previously then don't forget to mention that.
Letter from Your College /institute . Intern should submit a letter from the training coordinator of their college.
References. Applicants need to provide the names and contact details of references if any .
Work Description and Terms -
• Intern will report to UPAY Zonal Director.
• They will have to submit weekly progress report and a final Internship report to zonal Directors. Only after they will be given certificates from the zonal Directors.
• No accommodations and transportation shall be arranged by UPAY within the working zone.
• If interns are sent by Zonal Director outside the zone for any specific purpose, sleeper class fare will be reimbursed and accommodation will be arranged by the UPAY Zonal Team.
Scope of work will vary in three phases-
- Centre coordination (Teaching at Footpathshala etc)
- Finance, Social media campaign, documentation
- Publicity & fund raising .
- Resource Management
Thus giving you exposure to every aspect of NGO functionality.
In case of any query Contact :